Our mission is to connect the children to the love of Christ, to let them know that God created them for a purpose and that purpose is to fellowship with Him and have a meaningful relationship. Most importantly, it is our goal that each child will come to know that Christ died for their sins and that His gift of salvation is available to all, regardless of age.
Where We Are
Open Door Preschool
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you a preschool, daycare or both?
Does my child need to be potty trained?
My child may have separation anxiety. How will you handle this
My child has food allergies. How do you handle this?
What if my child is sick or gone on a trip?
What curriculum do you use?
Can I schedule a private tour?
• Bible based curriculum
• Spanish integrated in the curriculum
• Age appropriate activities
• Hands-on exploratory learning
• Kindergarten readiness
• Pre-math / Pre-language skills emphasis
• Christmas concert presentations
• Brand new facilities
• Digitalized check in and check out system
• Low class ratios