Our Kindergarten program includes:
Engagement in group reading activities
Language and Phonics
Number concepts from 1-100
Bills, coin value, and recognition
Reading a calendar
Research and writing projects
Letter and number formation
Sentence structure and punctuation
First grade readiness
Monthly Scripture memorization
Bible integrated curriculum
Kindergarten Program Entry Requirements
- Child must be 5 years old by August 31st of the year in session.
- Child must pass the Kindergarten placement test administered by Open Door Preschool and Kindergarten
- Child must be able to communicate and ask for help when needed.
- Child must be able to use the restroom without any assistance.
- Child must be able to use self help skills during classroom time.
Our Kindergarten classroom is designed to meet the highest Educational standard.
- Desk and chairs spaced properly and safely.
- Smart board technology and sound.
- Tablets equipped with educational subscriptions to be used during class and with Teacher supervision and guidance.
Our students will wear uniforms chosen to promote a professional environment and convenience for learning and play.
We are excited to be able create and design a kindergarten classroom that meets the higher educational standards. Our tours start in June 2021. Please contact our office for additional information. (206) 617-6283
Classroom Ratio and schedule
We are proud to offer the lowest ratio in the Edmonds and Snohomish School Districts. Our Kindergarten classroom has a maximum of 15 students. One lead teacher and one aid are always present when school is in session. We offer a full time Kindergarten Schedule. Monday – Friday.
We offer competitive prices compared to other private Christian Schools in our area. We do not compromise quality for price.